6 May 2021
Custom Manufacturing Solutions with Willemin-Macodel and ESPRIT
When you invest in tailor-made solutions from Willemin-Macodel, be sure to use a CAM system that is up for the programming task. Join our webinar on May 20th at 10am EDT, 2pm GMT to learn how ESPRIT Applications Engineers worked hand-in-hand with Willemin-Macodel to create “done-in-one” solutions for complex processes.
Why Attend ?
- Programming, simulating and posting edit free G-code for main, sub, vise, and tailstock machining operations
- Unattended machining built into the ESPRIT solution
- Simplifying CAM with automated work coordinate management
- Customizing machining environments with the soft jaw manager
- Saving time, tooling, and scrap with accurate digital twin simulation
- How ESPRIT and the Willemin-Macodel 508MT2 work together to provide a done-in-one solution to program and machine a bone plate